- Receive and welcome clients and visitors to the centre.
- Manage the appointment sessions.
- Manage the telephone, answer phone systems, and deal with messages accordingly.
- Prepare reception area and interview rooms daily.
- Receive incoming post and faxes and distribute as appropriate.
- Dispatch outgoing post.
- To ensure legal text-books, held at the main office are accurately updated
- Maintain stationery supplies and appropriate leaflets in reception area/interview rooms
- Ensuring office equipment is in good working order
- Arranging recycling of office waste paper goods
- Work as an effective and co-operative member of NBAC’s team
- Attend Team Meetings and Admin Meetings when required
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as set out in the NBAC staff Handbook and Office Manual.
- To attend supervision sessions.
- Assist with AGM preparations
- Assist staff members as required.
Priorities may vary from time to time as the project’s service delivery changes.