ACFA: The Advice Network - working in partnership to combat poverty and social justice by improving the quality & provision of free, independent advice across the South West.
ACFA supports advice agencies who provide free, independent and confidential advice services and who are based in the area formally known as Avon.
Individually and collectively, ACFA members will be more effective and efficient in order to provide great advice services.
In particular ACFA aims to:
- represent the interest of advice agencies
- provide a forum for information exchanges
- lobby for adequately funded and resourced advice services
- organise training for advisers
- organise and support campaigns covering a range of advice related and policy issues
- publicise the work of advice agencies
- facilitate the development of policy and best practice
- aid the development of comprehensive advice provision throughout the region