Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community whilst brushing up on your work skills or gaining valuable hours as a student. People decide to volunteer for a variety of reasons as the following film from North Bristol Advice Centre's Youtube Channel so brilliantly demonstrates...
Volunteering is an opportunity to:
- give something back to the local community
- make a difference to the lives of others
- feel valued and part of a team
- spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- gain confidence and self-esteem
Volunteering can also be an excellent way to improve your employment prospects:
- gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- develop existing skills and knowledge
- enhance your CV
Finally, there's plenty of anecdotal evidence that volunteering has a positive impact on health.
So what are you waiting for? Use your skills, time and passion to help us make a difference.
- fill in the form on this page
- or click here to visit a list of member orgnaisations - their websites will tell you more about current opportunities.
If you are a trainee or qualified legal professional, please visit our pro bono page here